london, united kingdom
sedley place completed 2006
Client: Publicis Advertising Agency
Sedley Place were appointed to complete a full refurbishment and fit-out of two, five storey buildings totalling around 160,000 sqft in West London for the advertising group now known as Publicis.
Warwick House, formally a furniture depositary built in the late 1800’s and Pembroke Building, newly purpose built development, were fitted out with both open plan and cellular office space. The client required individual receptions and meeting spaces for the eight separate groups and shared facilities including a two storey bar / canteen area.
Alex Jones was part of the team designing and coordinating this extensive office fit-out.
All images are property of Sedley Place Limited